"We've assembled a great supportive team of highly skilled professionals to meet and hopefully exceed all of your franchising needs through a turn key approach."
Doug Dickison, Founder & Chairman, Destination Athlete LLC
Opportunity Awaits…Own A Franchise
Are you a sports enthusiast? Have you coached youth or high school sports? Do you have a passion to sell? Do you have connections in your schools and local leagues in your community? Then owning a DESTINATION athlete ™ franchise may be right for you.
DESTINATION athlete ™ was created to help young athletes reach their potential. Our full service website offers athletes, parents and coaches a one-stop-shopping experience to fulfill their sporting product needs. No more traveling to a sporting goods store for the lacrosse stick, getting your nutritional supplements from the pharmacy or ordering the uniform from an overpriced pro shop… DESTINATION athlete ™ is the ideal one source for all athletic needs. In addition, DESTINATION athlete ™ offers athletes, parents and coaches a sports education library to help enhance performance, keep athletes healthy and offer coaches tips to winning that big game.
The youth and high school sports market is growing each day. If you are interested in owning a franchise business and being part of a winning team, then call our Franchise Development office at 1-866-ATHLETE (284-5383) Ext. 5
or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is the ideal Franchise Owner:
This can be a lucrative business for a sports enthusiast. As in all successful businesses relationships are essential. If you have relationships with your local schools athletic programs or coaches this would be an ideal business for you. If you have time to meet with coaches and commissioners to provide solutions to their needs and want to feel like you are an entrepreneur, then this could be a good fit. If you were an athlete, have an interest in sports or were a coach…this could be the business for you.
Owning a DESTINATION athlete ™ franchise has many benefits. Here are some ideas to help you make the decision to join the league that will make a difference in your community.
- Dream big and reap the rewards. You may have always dreamed of being your own boss and owning your own business. The time is now. Live out your dream.
- Are you passionate about youth and high school sports? Help athletes win their next big game by outfitting them with top performance gear.
- Franchise sales training. All Franchise owners are provided with training and support to help increase sales.
- Marketing and Public Relations Campaigns. A successful business needs the support of a successful marketing and public relations campaign. A media kit will provide you with advertisement slicks, brochures, press release templates, radio scripts and scripting for sales calls. You will have the tools you need to promote your franchise.
- Be a community partner. DESTINATION athlete ™ supports our franchise owners by giving back to the community they serve. We have created the “4 Star Foundation” to give back to the communities in which we operate our business. A community relations campaign will help increase your customer base and build a loyal following.
By owning a DESTINATION athlete ™ franchise you are purchasing a county or counties in your state. This means, that you are the sole representative for DESTINATION athlete ™ in this market area. In addition to providing our customers with www.destinationathlete.com, our franchise owners provide the one-on-one customer service our clients expect. For example, your local high school needs uniforms and varsity jackets for their field hockey team, as a Franchise owner you can set up an order directly for this purchase and can create an online store on www.destinationathlete.com so each student or their parent can order a varsity jacket. This makes the ordering process as streamlined and convenient for the customer as possible.
Get started today!
- Fill out the Franchise Inquiry Form and a member of our Franchise Development team will contact you if you are a candidate. A brief phone interview will be conducted at that time. After the phone interview a Franchise kit will be sent to you.
- Our Franchise Development team will also invite you to a DESTINATION athlete ™ Discovery Day. At the Discovery Day you will learn about the business and support offered to franchise owners, meet the management team and also get a tour of our national headquarters retail store in Clinton, NJ.
- Franchise Agreement. After participating in the Discovery Day, the management team will review your application to own a franchise. If you are approved, you will be presented with an application to review with your attorney. We are fully compliant with all franchising rules and regulations from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). See FTC.gov for more franchising information.
DESTINATION athlete ™ provides all franchise owners with sales training through an extensive initial 4 day marketing and customer service training program. It is important for us to know that you have the tools you need to build your business. There also is ongoing best practice training. Our brand is in your hands and we want to see you succeed and DESTINATION athlete ™ become a nationally recognized business for athletes.
All Franchise owners are provided with a comprehensive strategic marketing program which includes; advertisement templates, public relations support, logos and usage guidelines, a DESTINATION athlete ™ e-mail address, as well as, online education, instant relationships with business suppliers, national discounted promotional items, national endorsements and strategic partners, rewards and recognition program and unlimited access to the management team for guidance in starting your business franchise.
Each Franchise owner is responsible for forming a legal entity such as a LLC, must have a newer computer, dedicated phone line and phone number and consistently meet or exceed quantitative and qualitative metrics set by DESTINATION athlete ™ management.
To qualify for franchise ownership you must have relationships with local leagues or school athletic programs, a passion for sports and some business/sales experience. The minimum amount required to invest in a DESTINATION athlete ™ franchise is $20,000, not including start up costs. We also require franchisees to have a minimum of $20,000 liquid capital/credit. If you feel you meet the requirements to join our team, fill out the franchise application below.